Buddha at Sunset

Buddha at Sunset

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blue Sky, smiling at me....nothing but blue sky, do I see.......

Here it is, almost January 2011!  This time of year in the U.S. is normally quiet and a wonderful time to catch your breath.  Rarely is it a blue sky with calm seas at this time of year.

Today was one of 'THOSE' days!  I finished my morning work and decided to take my walk while the sun was shining.  When you live in Washington State - you need to take advantage of the sun when its around.

I decided to 'flow with the river' of life.  I believe I was on earth today in order to go outside and walk down by the bay.  It is a rare December day when you fully need your sunglasses, and today was that day. 

I wish you all who read this; to have the same kind of day - wherever you live and whatever you do.  It is so important to remember to go outside and enjoy the beauty of nature!