Buddha at Sunset

Buddha at Sunset

Monday, June 9, 2008

My Backyard Buddha Garden


Click the picture and it will blow up to full screen.

This last weekend, I prepared my house and yard for the upcoming visit of my close friends Peter and Fran. They will arrive this coming Friday afternoon on their motorcycles from Vancouver, British Columbia.

We'll share the evening and spend some time in the back yard here with Buddha, the fountain (just out of site), and the birds chirping....

On Saturday morning we will get on our bikes and ride to Las Vegas. Along the way we will surely find our own personal Nirvana........It always happens on the annual long ride.

I may not post more before leaving......may peace be with you!

I send my thoughts of well-being, peace and good will to the people of the world who are suffering tonight. May good things come to you on all levels very soon!