Buddha at Sunset

Buddha at Sunset

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My last post until my return from my beginning!


My life has been adrift like the leaf in this picture was prior to landing on the rock. My leaf has found a new land.......a new beginning.

I leave on Saturday; riding my motorcycle toward my destiny in Las Vegas where next week my life will start again in some way.

For clarity; I am not going to gamble in Las Vegas in the traditional way. I AM going to gamble in a very traditional business way.

Will the business gamble pay off? Where will my rock come from? Have I already found it?

Only upon leaving Las Vegas on June 21st will I have the knowledge to really know.

Please come back to visit often while I'm away. ......and say a prayer for me......in the way you do best!

I send my own prayer of hope for those who suffer in the world in a much greater fashion than I.